Friday, October 28, 2005

If you're looking for some scary music for Halloween, you've come to the right place. I've made a few Halloween compilations over the years, and there are a lot of songs that I haven't included below, but here's the playlist for one that I happen to have handy that I put together in 1997:
Dream Syndicate - Halloween
Deja Voodoo - Skeletons At My Party; Cemetery; Dead Daddy Dead
Fleshtones - I Was A Teenage Zombie
Sunglasses After Dark - Hellhag Shuffle
Guana Batz - Werewolf Blues
Sickidz - She's My Witch
Condition - Ghost Train
Zamboni Drivers - Skatin' Ghost
Miners of Muzo - I Put A Spell On You
Revillos - She's Fallen In Love With A Monster Man
Jerry Vile - The Attack of the Blood Sucking Poodles From Hell
3-D Invisibles - Where Creatures Roam
Pharaohs - Tomb of the Dead
Creeping Pumpkins - Better Off Without You
Skeptics - Legend of the Headless Surfer
Scattered Limbs - Walk Without Me

np Royal Grand Prix - High Performance

No comments: