Wednesday, October 26, 2005


Folklore Publishing has asked me to write a book called Hot Canadian Bands. I needed a witness to co-sign the contract, so Rachelle and Clara came over on Sunday to do the honours. After everything was signed, Rachelle and I marked the occasion by downing shots of 151-proof rum that I had purchased in the Dominican Republic. We then decided that we should take one of those cheesy "signing" shots that you see musicians do with record companies or that athletes do with new teams. Since Rachelle was the photographer and couldn't get in the shot (I didn't think to use the camera's timer), Clara eagerly volunteered her services. Rachelle also took a few shots that I submitted to the publisher, along with an Elvis mask shot that I published a few months ago, for promotion and publicity purposes. But since the one above was my favourite, I thought that I'd share it with you.

np Stan Ridgway - Black Diamond

No comments: